MEA is excited to announce that 2019 will bring a fresh look and updated material to the Train the Evaluator class!! You won't want to miss it!!
The Train the Evaluator class is tailored to meet the needs of the operators of natural gas pipelines who must comply with the federally mandated operator qualifications program. This course provides information on the theory of evaluation, the practice of conducting credible performance evaluations, and break out sessions with peers. The training session covers:
- An overview of the OQ Rule, including relevant standards to include 49 CFR 192, 195, API 1161 and ASME B31Q
- A discussion of current OQ hot topics
- A review of the characteristics and skills needed to be an effective evaluator
- A review of the evaluation process
- Tips for evaluator response to evaluatee questions
- Tips for handling problem situations
- Exercises/Breakout sessions
- Updated MEA Guidelines
The deadline to register for the Train the Evaluator class is Friday, August 9, 2019.
PLEASE NOTE: To become an approved MEA evaluator, these criteria MUST be met:
- A one-day class must be attended
- The Evaluator Application Packet must be completed in its entirety and verified (please include a resume and photo id). CLICK HERE for the evaluator packet.
- An EnergyU account must be obtained by an MEA approved evaluator
- An Evaluator certificate must be granted in EnergyU (completed by MEA staff ONLY)
The Approved Evaluator will be notified of status via email.
If you are interested in scheduling a Train the Evaluator class at your company site, please contact Richard Stump, MEA Compliance Director, at (651) 289-9600 x126.
CLICK HERE for a directions and a list of Rochester Hotels